Donor Bill of Rights
It is Time of Grace Ministry policy that the charitable giving process be respectful to the needs and interests of the donor or potential donor (individuals or organizations). Time of Grace will take steps to assure that gifts will be used according to the intent of the donor. As a donor to Time of Grace, you are entitled to the following donor rights:
- To be informed of the Time of Grace mission, of the way Time of Grace intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended use.
- To be informed of the individuals on the Time of Grace governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to Time of Grace’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about your gifts is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by the law. Time of Grace never shares or sells information about its donors.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the organizations of interest to you will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking gifts are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for your name to be deleted from mailing lists.
- To ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.
2018: Audited Financials (PDF) | Federal Form 990 (PDF)
2017: Audited Financials (PDF) | Federal Form 990 (PDF)
2016: Audited Financials (PDF) | Federal Form 990 (PDF)
2015: Audited Financials (PDF) | Federal Form 990 (PDF)
2014: Audited Financials (PDF) | Federal Form 990 (PDF)
2013: Audited Financials (PDF) | Federal Form 990 (PDF)