Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We have answers! Check out the questions below. If you still need help, please contact us at 414.562.8463, Toll-Free: 800.661.3311, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I watch the television program in my area?
Time of Grace airs globally via various outlets. See how you can watch the program where you live!
Is the program not airing in your area? Watch anytime at timeofgrace.org/tv.
- Is there a Time of Grace app?
- Are transcripts of the television program available?
Yes! There is a downloadable PDF transcript available under the video player for each television program. Transcripts are also available by calling our office at 414-562-8463 or toll-free at 800-661-3311, emailing our ministry support assistant, Debi Koeller, at email@example.com, or by writing to:
Time of Grace Ministry
P.O. Box 301
Milwaukee, WI 53201
- Is closed captioning available for the videos?
Closed captioning can be enabled by clicking the “cc” icon on the bottom right of the video screen and then selecting “English CC.”
- Why aren’t the the most recent videos on YouTube?
Time of Grace has developed a new app where all new video content is posted. You will find TV programs from 2022 and newer, Grace Talks, Bible Breath, Tough Questions With Pastor Mike, and Pastor Jeremy’s Evening Encouragements. Search “Time of Grace” in the app store of your choice, and then click “install.”
- Where did Pastor Mark Jeske’s messages go?
For ease of searching, we’ve put Pastor Jeske’s messages on a dedicated YouTube page. Check it out!
- How do I become a Grace Partner?
By becoming a Grace Partner today, you can help take the message of God’s love and forgiveness to more people around the world!
When you give a recurring gift to Time of Grace, know that your gifts will help reach military personnel, shut-ins, prisoners, and hurting children and families.
So many people desperately need to know about the grace and hope of Jesus—and together we can take that message to them.
- Where can I mail my donation?
Donations may be mailed to our bank lockbox at:
P.O. Box 3260
Indianapolis, IN 46206
- How do I log in to see my online donation history or change my payment method?
When you give online, a donor account is created through our fundraising system, RaiseDonors. You will receive an email confirmation of the donation that includes a link to sign in to your account. From there, you can manage your payment settings and recurring donations as well as view donation history. You can also access this login information through this link: https://account.raisedonors.com/timeofgrace/login.
*Note: This is only a record of online gifts. If you have other donation-related questions, please feel free to contact us!
- What does the FMV on my donation receipt letter mean?
Time of Grace is a 501(c)(3) organization, gifts to which are deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. The IRS requires us to report the fair market value (FMV) of any resource materials from Time of Grace you have received in exchange for your donation on your receipt and giving statement.
- I have a question about my book order.
We’re happy to assist you! Please email any questions about your book order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer a discount for larger orders of resources?
- Why did I stop receiving my daily email?
There could be several reasons why you are no longer seeing the emails you signed up for:
- Check your spam folder and your junk folder.
- If you are a Gmail user, check other tabs within your email (Primary, Social, Promotions). Sometimes emails are delivered to these other folders. To keep them coming to your primary inbox, click on an email from your list of emails and drag it to the tab where you would like to receive them.
- Did you forward an email to a friend who may have inadvertently unsubscribed you? To fix this, please call our office at 414-562-8463 or email email@example.com.
- Your account was disabled because you weren’t opening emails. If you would like your account reinstated, please click here to resubscribe or contact our office at 414-562-8463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer any resources in Spanish?
Yes! Please visit our Time of Grace en Español website at https://es.timeofgrace.org/.
- Do you have a prayer line?
No, but we have a wonderful prayer team ready to pray for you! Submit your prayer request today.
- Does Time of Grace offer counseling? I’d like to speak with a pastor.
As a mass media ministry, unfortunately we do not have the capacity to provide personal counseling. Our pastors serve in full-time ministry roles separate from Time of Grace and are unable to reply directly. We encourage you to seek out a local pastor or contact Christian Family Solutions for professional counseling.
- Where is Pastor Mike’s church?
Pastor Mike preaches at The CORE, located at 820 W. College Ave. in Appleton, Wisconsin. Visit their website at thecore922.com to find the worship schedule and other information for first-time visitors.
Pastor Mike’s schedule varies; please contact our office to check which dates he will be preaching around the time of your visit.
- What denomination are you affiliated with?
Time of Grace is an independent ministry, fully supported by our generous donors and not directly affiliated with a single church body. However, our pastors serve at churches and schools affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).